On episode 11 of Living Tarot, I interview Ash Alberg. Ash is a queer femme and fibre witch who seeks to create beautiful and practical products for fellow makers using sustainable methods. They seek to nurture the skills, knowledge, and creativity of fellow fibre witches to achieve their goals. ash is a natural dyer, knitwear designer, hedgewitch, and parent to the resident coven pooch, willow. Ash and I had a beautiful conversation about the importance of managing your own energy levels and mental health and playing to your strengths in business. We discuss how business plans and promoting yourself aren’t one size fits all, and how that can change the way you show up with your clients over time.
- Ash and I discuss how they have very intentionally set their business up to support the way that their energy flows.
- We also discuss how intuition and creativity flow when creating knitwear patterns and inspiring new creative ideas like with their “Swatching the Tarot” series.
- Ash discusses their creative process and the importance of setting your business up to be sustainable no matter what is going on in your life or the outside world.
- We chat mental health struggles and how you can advocate for yourself by setting boundaries in your business.
- We also cover how Ash’s tarot practice and connection to intuition have changed over time and how they use tarot to connect in daily life.
Ads: Sign up for Tarot for Real Life : https://exciting-composer-1319.ck.page/0c2fb79240
or Join the Waitlist for Practical Tarot for Everyday Intuitives : https://exciting-composer-1319.ck.page/c2fff8e3dc
Connect with Sheila:
Work with Ash: