In episode 13 of Living Tarot, I speak with Amanda Midkiff about her journey into teaching plant magic. Amanda is the herbalist and plant witch of Locust Light Farm in New Jersey. Through classes both on her farm and online, she helps folks experience the magic and medicine of the plant world and the transformative power of plant magic. She also hosts rituals for the seasonal holidays. Amanda delights in mosses, loves delicious bevs, and heartily believes in gnomes. We discuss how hard it can be to gracefully let go of career plans even when you know it’s right.
- We chat about how Amanda’s training in herbalism has brought even deeper meaning and understanding to her plant magic practice
- Amanda and I discuss what plant medicine is and how to work magically with plants.
- We discuss how intuition led Amanda on a very spiraled career journey from wanting to be an agricultural lawyer to a veggie farmer to a plant witch and teacher.
- We also discuss how Amanda said her business up to move her closer and closer towards the perfect job for her.
- Amanda also speaks to how to start to develop your own plant magic and how to accept what speaks to you and what doesn’t without being appropriative.
Connect with Sheila:
To read more about Sheila’s offerings click here – https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=18090641
Or on Instagram www.instagram.com/starsagespirit
Get access to Amanda’s Plant Magic for beginners here – https://www.locustlightfarm.com/plant-magic-for-beginners
Take Amanda’s Which Plant Ally do You Need Right Now Quiz here – https://quiz.tryinteract.com/#/5e23321102200100148554b4
Find Amanda Online at locustlightfarm.com or on Instagram at www.instagram.com/locustlightfarm