In episode 19 of Living Tarot, I interview my friend Tech Witch, Patty Ryan Lee. Patty Ryan Lee is the witch, tarot reader, and web developer behind The Fiery Well, a bespoke web design, branding, business, and tech support space just for witches. She works 1:1 with select clients and supports a community of business witches in her monthly membership program, The Wellspring. From your “why” to your “ how the fuck do I build it,” it is Patty’s goal to support you on your journey to online entrepreneurship.
- We talk about how Patty stepped into her role as a web designer creating websites for witches and also how she accepted the label of witch.
- We discuss how motherhood changed Patty and I helped her show up as her authentic self.
- We discuss how important it is to understand your why in business and how no matter how much work you put in, if you can’t answer that question it makes everything else you’re doing more difficult.
- Patty talks all about creating her tech support community for Woo prenuers, The Fiery Well.
- Patty is currently taking a social media break through the end of the year but you can check out her blog all about it here and follow along with how she runs an online business without social media
Connect with Sheila:
To book a tarot reading, virtual tarot party, or distance Reiki session with Sheila click here – https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=18090641
Or on Instagram www.instagram.com/starsagespirit
Connect with Patty:
Follow along with Patty’s Anti-Social media Captain’s Log here: https://thefierywell.com/2020/10/30/saying-goodbye-to-facebook-instagram/
Find me at thefierywell.com
Freebie for your audience: https://thefierywell.com/tuesdays-without-tarot/